Antonym for “procrastinator”What is the opposite of procrastination in one word?What's the opposite of “last-minute (Christmas) shopping”?Opposite of procrastinateIs there a single word to mean “rate of procrastination”?Antonym for the verb “subordinate”I work in a team which ____ the 25 company branchesAntonym for force (verb)Antonym for ClaimWhat verb best describes the process of engaging in a debate or argument with someone?Antonym for perfectionistAntonym for “posthumous”Word for a person who represents everyoneWhat is a good antonym for “symbolic”?

Was there a Viking Exchange as well as a Columbian one?

Python "triplet" dictionary?

What's the polite way to say "I need to urinate"?

Why does processed meat contain preservatives, while canned fish needs not?

Pressure to defend the relevance of one's area of mathematics

Is thermodynamics only applicable to systems in equilibrium?

Unexpected email from Yorkshire Bank

Where did the extra Pym particles come from in Endgame?

In gnome-terminal only 2 out of 3 zoom keys work

How can I record the screen and the rear camera on an iPhone simultaneously?

Why are the 2nd/3rd singular forms of present of « potere » irregular?

Can not tell colimits from limits

How to figure out whether the data is sample data or population data apart from the client's information?

Is it possible to measure lightning discharges as Nikola Tesla?

How to determine the actual or "true" resolution of a digital photograph?

Do generators produce a fixed load?

Do I have to worry about players making “bad” choices on level up?

Modify locally tikzset

Is there a way to detect if the current member function is operating on an lvalue or rvalue?

How to creep the reader out with what seems like a normal person?

Why is the origin of “threshold” uncertain?

Minimum value of 4 digit number divided by sum of its digits

Single Colour Mastermind Problem

How to verbalise code in Mathematica?



Antonym for “procrastinator”


What is the opposite of procrastination in one word?What's the opposite of “last-minute (Christmas) shopping”?Opposite of procrastinateIs there a single word to mean “rate of procrastination”?Antonym for the verb “subordinate”I work in a team which ____ the 25 company branchesAntonym for force (verb)Antonym for ClaimWhat verb best describes the process of engaging in a debate or argument with someone?Antonym for perfectionistAntonym for “posthumous”Word for a person who represents everyoneWhat is a good antonym for “symbolic”?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















Disclaimer: I'm not looking for an antonym of "procrastination" or "procrastinate" (Noun for an action and a verb, respectively).



I am looking for an antonym to "procrastinator" (noun for a person) that could be used to fill in the blank in the following sentence:



"I am not a procrastinator, so I am a _______________."










share|improve this question






















  • Try antonyms of procrastinate: complete, expedite, advance, finish, hasten, push, accelerate. You can add the "-er"/"-or" suffix yourself.

    – Hot Licks
    Mar 28 at 1:52












  • This is related to "What's the opposite of 'last-minute (Christmas) shopping'?"

    – Jason Bassford
    Mar 28 at 2:58






  • 1





    I get shit done. If there is no noun to crowbar in my sentence, I rewrite the sentence. That's because I get shit done.

    – RegDwigнt♦
    Mar 28 at 11:15

















0















Disclaimer: I'm not looking for an antonym of "procrastination" or "procrastinate" (Noun for an action and a verb, respectively).



I am looking for an antonym to "procrastinator" (noun for a person) that could be used to fill in the blank in the following sentence:



"I am not a procrastinator, so I am a _______________."










share|improve this question






















  • Try antonyms of procrastinate: complete, expedite, advance, finish, hasten, push, accelerate. You can add the "-er"/"-or" suffix yourself.

    – Hot Licks
    Mar 28 at 1:52












  • This is related to "What's the opposite of 'last-minute (Christmas) shopping'?"

    – Jason Bassford
    Mar 28 at 2:58






  • 1





    I get shit done. If there is no noun to crowbar in my sentence, I rewrite the sentence. That's because I get shit done.

    – RegDwigнt♦
    Mar 28 at 11:15













0












0








0








Disclaimer: I'm not looking for an antonym of "procrastination" or "procrastinate" (Noun for an action and a verb, respectively).



I am looking for an antonym to "procrastinator" (noun for a person) that could be used to fill in the blank in the following sentence:



"I am not a procrastinator, so I am a _______________."










share|improve this question














Disclaimer: I'm not looking for an antonym of "procrastination" or "procrastinate" (Noun for an action and a verb, respectively).



I am looking for an antonym to "procrastinator" (noun for a person) that could be used to fill in the blank in the following sentence:



"I am not a procrastinator, so I am a _______________."







single-word-requests






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 28 at 1:43









Brandon_JBrandon_J

1064




1064












  • Try antonyms of procrastinate: complete, expedite, advance, finish, hasten, push, accelerate. You can add the "-er"/"-or" suffix yourself.

    – Hot Licks
    Mar 28 at 1:52












  • This is related to "What's the opposite of 'last-minute (Christmas) shopping'?"

    – Jason Bassford
    Mar 28 at 2:58






  • 1





    I get shit done. If there is no noun to crowbar in my sentence, I rewrite the sentence. That's because I get shit done.

    – RegDwigнt♦
    Mar 28 at 11:15

















  • Try antonyms of procrastinate: complete, expedite, advance, finish, hasten, push, accelerate. You can add the "-er"/"-or" suffix yourself.

    – Hot Licks
    Mar 28 at 1:52












  • This is related to "What's the opposite of 'last-minute (Christmas) shopping'?"

    – Jason Bassford
    Mar 28 at 2:58






  • 1





    I get shit done. If there is no noun to crowbar in my sentence, I rewrite the sentence. That's because I get shit done.

    – RegDwigнt♦
    Mar 28 at 11:15
















Try antonyms of procrastinate: complete, expedite, advance, finish, hasten, push, accelerate. You can add the "-er"/"-or" suffix yourself.

– Hot Licks
Mar 28 at 1:52






Try antonyms of procrastinate: complete, expedite, advance, finish, hasten, push, accelerate. You can add the "-er"/"-or" suffix yourself.

– Hot Licks
Mar 28 at 1:52














This is related to "What's the opposite of 'last-minute (Christmas) shopping'?"

– Jason Bassford
Mar 28 at 2:58





This is related to "What's the opposite of 'last-minute (Christmas) shopping'?"

– Jason Bassford
Mar 28 at 2:58




1




1





I get shit done. If there is no noun to crowbar in my sentence, I rewrite the sentence. That's because I get shit done.

– RegDwigнt♦
Mar 28 at 11:15





I get shit done. If there is no noun to crowbar in my sentence, I rewrite the sentence. That's because I get shit done.

– RegDwigнt♦
Mar 28 at 11:15










4 Answers
4






active

oldest

votes


















1














I think, a synonym of "PROCRASTINATOR" is "THINKER".



Then the antonym will be DOER:



​
= someone who gets actively involved in something, rather than just thinking or talking about it:



// There are too many thinkers and not enough doers in this office.



(https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/doer)






share|improve this answer






























    3














    I am a proactive person.



    I am a go-getter.



    These both come to mind. Go-getter may be more similar to what you have in mind.






    share|improve this answer






























      1















      hustler




      Seems like a good candidate






      share|improve this answer






























        1














        Self-starter is another option.






        share|improve this answer























          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "97"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fenglish.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f491654%2fantonym-for-procrastinator%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          4 Answers
          4






          active

          oldest

          votes








          4 Answers
          4






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          1














          I think, a synonym of "PROCRASTINATOR" is "THINKER".



          Then the antonym will be DOER:



          ​
          = someone who gets actively involved in something, rather than just thinking or talking about it:



          // There are too many thinkers and not enough doers in this office.



          (https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/doer)






          share|improve this answer



























            1














            I think, a synonym of "PROCRASTINATOR" is "THINKER".



            Then the antonym will be DOER:



            ​
            = someone who gets actively involved in something, rather than just thinking or talking about it:



            // There are too many thinkers and not enough doers in this office.



            (https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/doer)






            share|improve this answer

























              1












              1








              1







              I think, a synonym of "PROCRASTINATOR" is "THINKER".



              Then the antonym will be DOER:



              ​
              = someone who gets actively involved in something, rather than just thinking or talking about it:



              // There are too many thinkers and not enough doers in this office.



              (https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/doer)






              share|improve this answer













              I think, a synonym of "PROCRASTINATOR" is "THINKER".



              Then the antonym will be DOER:



              ​
              = someone who gets actively involved in something, rather than just thinking or talking about it:



              // There are too many thinkers and not enough doers in this office.



              (https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/doer)







              share|improve this answer












              share|improve this answer



              share|improve this answer










              answered Mar 28 at 10:28









              user307254user307254

              1




              1























                  3














                  I am a proactive person.



                  I am a go-getter.



                  These both come to mind. Go-getter may be more similar to what you have in mind.






                  share|improve this answer



























                    3














                    I am a proactive person.



                    I am a go-getter.



                    These both come to mind. Go-getter may be more similar to what you have in mind.






                    share|improve this answer

























                      3












                      3








                      3







                      I am a proactive person.



                      I am a go-getter.



                      These both come to mind. Go-getter may be more similar to what you have in mind.






                      share|improve this answer













                      I am a proactive person.



                      I am a go-getter.



                      These both come to mind. Go-getter may be more similar to what you have in mind.







                      share|improve this answer












                      share|improve this answer



                      share|improve this answer










                      answered Mar 28 at 1:53









                      W.E.W.E.

                      917




                      917





















                          1















                          hustler




                          Seems like a good candidate






                          share|improve this answer



























                            1















                            hustler




                            Seems like a good candidate






                            share|improve this answer

























                              1












                              1








                              1








                              hustler




                              Seems like a good candidate






                              share|improve this answer














                              hustler




                              Seems like a good candidate







                              share|improve this answer












                              share|improve this answer



                              share|improve this answer










                              answered Mar 28 at 3:26









                              A. LauA. Lau

                              168212




                              168212





















                                  1














                                  Self-starter is another option.






                                  share|improve this answer



























                                    1














                                    Self-starter is another option.






                                    share|improve this answer

























                                      1












                                      1








                                      1







                                      Self-starter is another option.






                                      share|improve this answer













                                      Self-starter is another option.







                                      share|improve this answer












                                      share|improve this answer



                                      share|improve this answer










                                      answered Mar 29 at 4:29









                                      XanneXanne

                                      6,68531329




                                      6,68531329



























                                          draft saved

                                          draft discarded
















































                                          Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language & Usage Stack Exchange!


                                          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                                          But avoid …


                                          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                                          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                                          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                                          draft saved


                                          draft discarded














                                          StackExchange.ready(
                                          function ()
                                          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fenglish.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f491654%2fantonym-for-procrastinator%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                                          );

                                          Post as a guest















                                          Required, but never shown





















































                                          Required, but never shown














                                          Required, but never shown












                                          Required, but never shown







                                          Required, but never shown

































                                          Required, but never shown














                                          Required, but never shown












                                          Required, but never shown







                                          Required, but never shown







                                          Popular posts from this blog

                                          Bruad Bilen | Luke uk diar | NawigatsjuunCommonskategorii: BruadCommonskategorii: RunstükenWikiquote: Bruad

                                          Modern approach to radio buttons

                                          A word for worn pool table felt