Your magic is very sketchyI hope your brain won't fall apartThe story of green apples and red herringsBy your negligence I may run, but faced with the choice, most would prefer to swimAwait your command, what am I?What am I? Every day for most of usI'm all around in your daily life - can you guess what I am?A Children's Rhyme RiddleWordsquare Riddle, AgainWhen you find out what I am, you'll be very angryWho Leaves Roses in Bamboo Cups?

Why did Rep. Omar conclude her criticism of US troops with the phrase "NotTodaySatan"?

Why does Mind Blank stop the Feeblemind spell?

Does a large simulator bay have standard public address announcements?

Mistake in years of experience in resume?

Could moose/elk survive in the Amazon forest?

What happened to Captain America in Endgame?

Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?

Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?

Was there a Viking Exchange as well as a Columbian one?

How to not starve gigantic beasts

Negative Resistance

Thesis on avalanche prediction using One Class SVM

Ergodic without atoms implies completely conservative?

"The cow" OR "a cow" OR "cows" in this context

Which big number is bigger?

How to pronounce 'c++' in Spanish

How did Captain America manage to do this?

What happens to the Infinity Stones?

Moving longtable left of margin

Is there a word for the censored part of a video?

basic difference between canonical isomorphism and isomorphims

A ​Note ​on ​N!

What is the most expensive material in the world that could be used to create Pun-Pun's lute?

How to limit Drive Letters Windows assigns to new removable USB drives



Your magic is very sketchy


I hope your brain won't fall apartThe story of green apples and red herringsBy your negligence I may run, but faced with the choice, most would prefer to swimAwait your command, what am I?What am I? Every day for most of usI'm all around in your daily life - can you guess what I am?A Children's Rhyme RiddleWordsquare Riddle, AgainWhen you find out what I am, you'll be very angryWho Leaves Roses in Bamboo Cups?













24












$begingroup$


Your magic is very sketchy...




When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out



The lower I fall the darker my snout



I own a magic hat that makes things disappear



As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear



What am I?











share|improve this question









$endgroup$







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Has a correct answer been given? If so, please don't forget to $colorgreencheckmark smalltextAccept$ it :)
    $endgroup$
    – Rubio♦
    Mar 28 at 6:44















24












$begingroup$


Your magic is very sketchy...




When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out



The lower I fall the darker my snout



I own a magic hat that makes things disappear



As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear



What am I?











share|improve this question









$endgroup$







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Has a correct answer been given? If so, please don't forget to $colorgreencheckmark smalltextAccept$ it :)
    $endgroup$
    – Rubio♦
    Mar 28 at 6:44













24












24








24


2



$begingroup$


Your magic is very sketchy...




When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out



The lower I fall the darker my snout



I own a magic hat that makes things disappear



As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear



What am I?











share|improve this question









$endgroup$




Your magic is very sketchy...




When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out



The lower I fall the darker my snout



I own a magic hat that makes things disappear



As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear



What am I?








riddle rhyme






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 26 at 2:24









Jason_Jason_

2,2301145




2,2301145







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Has a correct answer been given? If so, please don't forget to $colorgreencheckmark smalltextAccept$ it :)
    $endgroup$
    – Rubio♦
    Mar 28 at 6:44












  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Has a correct answer been given? If so, please don't forget to $colorgreencheckmark smalltextAccept$ it :)
    $endgroup$
    – Rubio♦
    Mar 28 at 6:44







1




1




$begingroup$
Has a correct answer been given? If so, please don't forget to $colorgreencheckmark smalltextAccept$ it :)
$endgroup$
– Rubio♦
Mar 28 at 6:44




$begingroup$
Has a correct answer been given? If so, please don't forget to $colorgreencheckmark smalltextAccept$ it :)
$endgroup$
– Rubio♦
Mar 28 at 6:44










2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes


















38












$begingroup$

Seems like you are:




A pencil





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




The graphite in the centre (insides) rubs off (falls out) on the page when you use pressure.




The lower I fall the darker my snout




Not 100% sure about this one, but graphite is dark in colour and can smudge around the end of the pencil as you use it more (i.e. as the pencil gets shorter/lower).




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Often pencils have an eraser on the end.




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Sharpening the pencil makes the graphite reappear.





And from the title:




You use pencils to sketch pictures.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Huh. I thought it was Bug Bunny...
    $endgroup$
    – North
    Mar 26 at 4:29










  • $begingroup$
    is the darker snout a reference to the H / B value ?
    $endgroup$
    – Smock
    Mar 26 at 9:22






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    For the second line, I would infer that rot13(n funec crapvy znxrf n zhpu yvtugre fgebxr, ohg n jbea qbja gvc yrnqf gb n guvpx qnex yvar)
    $endgroup$
    – Flater
    Mar 26 at 12:01



















10












$begingroup$

Are you a :




volcano ?





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




Volcanos erupt lava when the pressure increases




The lower I fall the darker my snout




The deeper the lava, the blacker the surrounding rocks of inactive volcanos.




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Throw anything inside a volcano and its literally gone :D




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Lava keeps accumulating a black solid layer that is lost again and again





And from the title:




The magic is sketchy since things that disappear by lava can't be brought back.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 3




    $begingroup$
    I'm guessing that @Alconja has the correct answer, but +1 for an excellently justified answer!
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    Mar 26 at 14:22











Your Answer








StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "559"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
noCode: true, onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81034%2fyour-magic-is-very-sketchy%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes








2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









38












$begingroup$

Seems like you are:




A pencil





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




The graphite in the centre (insides) rubs off (falls out) on the page when you use pressure.




The lower I fall the darker my snout




Not 100% sure about this one, but graphite is dark in colour and can smudge around the end of the pencil as you use it more (i.e. as the pencil gets shorter/lower).




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Often pencils have an eraser on the end.




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Sharpening the pencil makes the graphite reappear.





And from the title:




You use pencils to sketch pictures.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Huh. I thought it was Bug Bunny...
    $endgroup$
    – North
    Mar 26 at 4:29










  • $begingroup$
    is the darker snout a reference to the H / B value ?
    $endgroup$
    – Smock
    Mar 26 at 9:22






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    For the second line, I would infer that rot13(n funec crapvy znxrf n zhpu yvtugre fgebxr, ohg n jbea qbja gvc yrnqf gb n guvpx qnex yvar)
    $endgroup$
    – Flater
    Mar 26 at 12:01
















38












$begingroup$

Seems like you are:




A pencil





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




The graphite in the centre (insides) rubs off (falls out) on the page when you use pressure.




The lower I fall the darker my snout




Not 100% sure about this one, but graphite is dark in colour and can smudge around the end of the pencil as you use it more (i.e. as the pencil gets shorter/lower).




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Often pencils have an eraser on the end.




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Sharpening the pencil makes the graphite reappear.





And from the title:




You use pencils to sketch pictures.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Huh. I thought it was Bug Bunny...
    $endgroup$
    – North
    Mar 26 at 4:29










  • $begingroup$
    is the darker snout a reference to the H / B value ?
    $endgroup$
    – Smock
    Mar 26 at 9:22






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    For the second line, I would infer that rot13(n funec crapvy znxrf n zhpu yvtugre fgebxr, ohg n jbea qbja gvc yrnqf gb n guvpx qnex yvar)
    $endgroup$
    – Flater
    Mar 26 at 12:01














38












38








38





$begingroup$

Seems like you are:




A pencil





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




The graphite in the centre (insides) rubs off (falls out) on the page when you use pressure.




The lower I fall the darker my snout




Not 100% sure about this one, but graphite is dark in colour and can smudge around the end of the pencil as you use it more (i.e. as the pencil gets shorter/lower).




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Often pencils have an eraser on the end.




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Sharpening the pencil makes the graphite reappear.





And from the title:




You use pencils to sketch pictures.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$



Seems like you are:




A pencil





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




The graphite in the centre (insides) rubs off (falls out) on the page when you use pressure.




The lower I fall the darker my snout




Not 100% sure about this one, but graphite is dark in colour and can smudge around the end of the pencil as you use it more (i.e. as the pencil gets shorter/lower).




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Often pencils have an eraser on the end.




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Sharpening the pencil makes the graphite reappear.





And from the title:




You use pencils to sketch pictures.








share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered Mar 26 at 4:27









AlconjaAlconja

23.9k13101149




23.9k13101149







  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Huh. I thought it was Bug Bunny...
    $endgroup$
    – North
    Mar 26 at 4:29










  • $begingroup$
    is the darker snout a reference to the H / B value ?
    $endgroup$
    – Smock
    Mar 26 at 9:22






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    For the second line, I would infer that rot13(n funec crapvy znxrf n zhpu yvtugre fgebxr, ohg n jbea qbja gvc yrnqf gb n guvpx qnex yvar)
    $endgroup$
    – Flater
    Mar 26 at 12:01













  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Huh. I thought it was Bug Bunny...
    $endgroup$
    – North
    Mar 26 at 4:29










  • $begingroup$
    is the darker snout a reference to the H / B value ?
    $endgroup$
    – Smock
    Mar 26 at 9:22






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    For the second line, I would infer that rot13(n funec crapvy znxrf n zhpu yvtugre fgebxr, ohg n jbea qbja gvc yrnqf gb n guvpx qnex yvar)
    $endgroup$
    – Flater
    Mar 26 at 12:01








2




2




$begingroup$
Huh. I thought it was Bug Bunny...
$endgroup$
– North
Mar 26 at 4:29




$begingroup$
Huh. I thought it was Bug Bunny...
$endgroup$
– North
Mar 26 at 4:29












$begingroup$
is the darker snout a reference to the H / B value ?
$endgroup$
– Smock
Mar 26 at 9:22




$begingroup$
is the darker snout a reference to the H / B value ?
$endgroup$
– Smock
Mar 26 at 9:22




1




1




$begingroup$
For the second line, I would infer that rot13(n funec crapvy znxrf n zhpu yvtugre fgebxr, ohg n jbea qbja gvc yrnqf gb n guvpx qnex yvar)
$endgroup$
– Flater
Mar 26 at 12:01





$begingroup$
For the second line, I would infer that rot13(n funec crapvy znxrf n zhpu yvtugre fgebxr, ohg n jbea qbja gvc yrnqf gb n guvpx qnex yvar)
$endgroup$
– Flater
Mar 26 at 12:01












10












$begingroup$

Are you a :




volcano ?





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




Volcanos erupt lava when the pressure increases




The lower I fall the darker my snout




The deeper the lava, the blacker the surrounding rocks of inactive volcanos.




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Throw anything inside a volcano and its literally gone :D




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Lava keeps accumulating a black solid layer that is lost again and again





And from the title:




The magic is sketchy since things that disappear by lava can't be brought back.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 3




    $begingroup$
    I'm guessing that @Alconja has the correct answer, but +1 for an excellently justified answer!
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    Mar 26 at 14:22















10












$begingroup$

Are you a :




volcano ?





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




Volcanos erupt lava when the pressure increases




The lower I fall the darker my snout




The deeper the lava, the blacker the surrounding rocks of inactive volcanos.




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Throw anything inside a volcano and its literally gone :D




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Lava keeps accumulating a black solid layer that is lost again and again





And from the title:




The magic is sketchy since things that disappear by lava can't be brought back.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 3




    $begingroup$
    I'm guessing that @Alconja has the correct answer, but +1 for an excellently justified answer!
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    Mar 26 at 14:22













10












10








10





$begingroup$

Are you a :




volcano ?





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




Volcanos erupt lava when the pressure increases




The lower I fall the darker my snout




The deeper the lava, the blacker the surrounding rocks of inactive volcanos.




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Throw anything inside a volcano and its literally gone :D




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Lava keeps accumulating a black solid layer that is lost again and again





And from the title:




The magic is sketchy since things that disappear by lava can't be brought back.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$



Are you a :




volcano ?





Because,



When I'm put under pressure my insides fall out




Volcanos erupt lava when the pressure increases




The lower I fall the darker my snout




The deeper the lava, the blacker the surrounding rocks of inactive volcanos.




I own a magic hat that makes things disappear




Throw anything inside a volcano and its literally gone :D




As I shed my skin, abracadabra I reappear




Lava keeps accumulating a black solid layer that is lost again and again





And from the title:




The magic is sketchy since things that disappear by lava can't be brought back.








share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered Mar 26 at 13:55









mu 無mu 無

33118




33118







  • 3




    $begingroup$
    I'm guessing that @Alconja has the correct answer, but +1 for an excellently justified answer!
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    Mar 26 at 14:22












  • 3




    $begingroup$
    I'm guessing that @Alconja has the correct answer, but +1 for an excellently justified answer!
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    Mar 26 at 14:22







3




3




$begingroup$
I'm guessing that @Alconja has the correct answer, but +1 for an excellently justified answer!
$endgroup$
– Brandon_J
Mar 26 at 14:22




$begingroup$
I'm guessing that @Alconja has the correct answer, but +1 for an excellently justified answer!
$endgroup$
– Brandon_J
Mar 26 at 14:22

















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Puzzling Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

Use MathJax to format equations. MathJax reference.


To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81034%2fyour-magic-is-very-sketchy%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Bruad Bilen | Luke uk diar | NawigatsjuunCommonskategorii: BruadCommonskategorii: RunstükenWikiquote: Bruad

Modern approach to radio buttons

A word for worn pool table felt